Thursday 2 May 2013

Technicolour ombré nails

Ombregasm



So this isn't an entirely original post but I did this multi-colour ombre manicure on the weekend and fell head over nails!
Seriously these colour combos... frothing





FUN FACT: I've already done an ombre tutorial! What?! Yeah!
So you can check it out right here How to Ombre

I followed the exact same steps for this manicure but just used 2 colours instead of 3 and mixed them up for each nail, alternating between three different pairings


Covergirl - Vio-last, Revlon - Marmalade, Revlon - Colourstay Base Coat, Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue, Barry M - Greenberry, Sally Hansen White On, O.P.I - You're Such a Budapest and Models Own - Beach Party




Shout out to my daddy for helping choose the colour... I got a bit overwhelmed 

Apologies for the slight chipping in the photos... BUT THIS MANICURE IS ONE WEEK OLD TODAY! 
How champion is that for lasting nail polish


Covergirl - Vio-last & Revlon - Marmalade

Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue & Barry M - Greenberry

O.P.I - You're Such a Budapest & Models Own - Beach Party

 Loving these combos but super keen to try out some other colour and brand collaborations. 

The great thing is I haven't found one nail polish brand or colour shade to be any better or worse than others for ombre! As long as you start with a white base and sponge on 2 - 3 colour coats you are sure to achieve a vivid effect


Looking at you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment