Friday 28 September 2012

Budget Beauty: 'Ulta3' Nailpolish


This nail polish is so cheap! I discovered this brand around 4 years ago they also make lipsticks, eyeshadow, blush etc. The quality of this nail polish is truly amazing and for only $2.00 a bottle! I have around 28 bottles including a base coat and a magnetic style polish. You can find this brand at Big W, sometimes Woolworths, Terry White and other selected chemists. Their colours are a bit hit and miss but I will swatch the colours for you that I do have. Just swatching these I can see that some apply differently than others, I do not know if this is because they changed the formula or because some are older than others. Sorry about my poor application skills! 

Reds, Oranges and Yellows
From left to right: Pepper Pot, Beesting, Sizzling Red, English Rose, Crazy, Carrot Top, Tahiti, Citrus


Purples and Pinks
From left to right: Spring Break, Purple Pumps, Bouquet, Hot Spring, Eighties Fushsia, Plum Violet, Party Shoes, French Blush


Blues and Greens
From left to right: Midnight Fever, Hollywood, Razzle, Pacific Fever


Miscellaneous Colours
From left to right: Allure (Magnetic), Gold Rush Fever, Silver Glitter, Lily White, Wild Berry, Black Satin





No comments:

Post a Comment