Thursday 9 October 2014

Pink Ribbon Nails

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month in Australia.


Breast cancer is the most common cancer among Australian women. I know amazing women who have beaten, are battling and who have sadly passed away from breast cancer. October is a special opportunity for us to focus on breast cancer and its impact on those affected by the disease in our community and continue to raise awareness.


This is a beautiful campaign and I wanted to create a piece of nail art in support.  

I water marbled with Candy by piCture pOlish and White On by Sally Hansen.
For my surprise nail I made a soft ombre with the same pink and white polishes and then used Fing'rs pink bling embellishments to create the pink ribbon which I secured with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri






For more info check out:




No comments:

Post a Comment