Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour

You Attracted???

Here's a fun review slash tutorial for you on the Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour 



When I first heard about magnetic nail polish technology I was intrigued but not really fussed. However! When I got given a bottle by my lovely friend 
Ra Ra I had to give it a go and I am so happy I did because now I'm a fan!
So this is the only magnetic nail polish I have tried but I'm super keen to try out some others brands and colours


Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour in Ionic Indigo



Start off with a base coat and then one coat of the magnetic polish.
The formula was super easy to work with, nice and even and could probs even stand by itself if you were looking for a solid metallic colour


After the first coat has dried its time to make some magic happen!

Working with one nail at a time paint on a generous coat and then quickly and carefully hover the magnet above the nail. Do not let it touch the polish! There is also a raised rim on they cap that you balance on your finger

The design will be good after about 10 seconds but the longer you hold it the stronger the pattern will come through

The magnet is located on top of the removable bottle cap... if you hadn't worked that out yet ;)




 And Boom!!! How hectic is it?!? After I did my first nail I was so impressed and excited by the result. They are actually so mesmerizing! Mine change between blues/greens/black depending on the lighting and when you move your nails around it legit looks like ripples moving through water


Definitely recommend magnetic nails even for the sheer entertainment they provide :) 



There are 8 magnetic shades in the Sally Hansen collection with some pretty sparky names: Golden Conduct, Polar Purple, Silver Elements, Kinetic Copper, Ionic Indigo,  Red-y Response, Electric Emerald and Graphite Gravity 

No comments:

Post a Comment